Energise Me Dance & Yoga Club
Engergise Me Dance & Yoga Club is available to referrals only. For more information on the classes and to take part, please contact Jeni Saunders, 01983 822490 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Booking is essential!
Yoga is accessible to everyone and promotes a healthy balance of body, mind and spirit. All are welcome.
Postures encourage our bodies to be strong and supple, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques help us to be calm and therefore better able to cope with anxiety at stressful times.
Elizabeth has practised Yoga for many years and is qualified to teach with The Yoga for Health Foundation, is affiliated and insured with The Yoga for Health and Education Trust.
The benefits of Yoga…
- Yoga can help us to stay physically, mentally and spiritually well, finding time to relax and enjoy the moment.
- Yoga can help us to move more easily, to be strong and supple.
- Yoga can help with symptoms of anxiety, stress, lack of concentration and tiredness.
- Practising Yoga helps us to make time for ourselves.
Thursdays, 4.30 – 6pm
Energise Me Dance Club will engage with your creativity and you can enjoy collaborating with like-minded young people and devising dances. With technical exercises, creative tasks and a variety of stimuli and music, you will be given lots of opportunities to make friends and create dances of your own.
The benefits of Dance…
- Dance is fun
- Dance can make you physically stronger
- Dance works your mind as well as your body
- Dance allows you to express yourself
- Dance helps you to speak more confidently to people – to put forward your ideas, solve problems and work as a team to create pieces
- Dance can give you greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- Dance can reduce your feelings of isolation because you are dancing with others
- Dance can lift your spirits – it helps you feel better and more relaxed
Mondays at 4.30 – 6pm