Support our ambitious artistic programme by becoming a QuayHolder Patron
Our Patrons are highly valued supporters of Quay Arts, whose generosity directly supports our ambitious programme of live, visual and participatory arts.
Over the past year Quay Arts has:
- Received over 90,000 visitors through its doors
- Provided over 300 creative classes and workshops
- Hosted 36 arts events in the Anthony Minghella Theatre
- Produced over 20 free art exhibitions across three gallery spaces
- Provided a home for 7 resident artists at Jubilee Stores Studios
- Given 25 young Island students the opportunity to be apart of the ‘Young Quay’ youth group programme
- Offered 10 free workshops for families and children.
Through becoming a QuayHolder Patron, you will help us develop even greater arts opportunities and activity on the Isle of Wight. Your support will help us in the following key areas:
- Learning and Participation – enabling everyone to explore their own creativity through a far-reaching programme of participatory activities
- Artistic Programme – bringing world-class and emerging artists to perform at Quay Arts
- Capital – improving our buildings and facilities for everyone to enjoy
As a thank you for your support, all Patrons will receive:
- Annual QuayHolders’ newsletter
- Invitation to our annual QuayHolder event
- Invitations to exhibition previews & special events
- Acknowledgement of your support on our website
- Invitation to AGM with inclusive voting rights
- Invitation to annual round-table discussion with key staff
- Name listed on the QuayHolders’ Wall within the building.
If you would like to become a QuayHolder Patron, click the ‘donate’ button below to set up a regular donation processed through the Charities Aid Foundation. If you experience any difficulties with signing up to become a QuayHolder or have any questions, please email email@example.com
Or if you would like to make a one-off single donation* to Quay Arts, please click here.
*donations over £500 automatically qualify for annual Patron status for that year.
Special thanks to our Patrons:
- Carinthia West
- Peter Wright
- Roger Skidmore
- Morris Barton
- Anne Toms
- Sue Poston
- Ann Jacobs
- Sally Jacobs
- Peter Tuck
- Graham Benson
- Christine Benson
- Janice Thwaites
- David Matthias
- Annette Matthias
- David Harrison