At Quay Arts we are passionate about the Arts. But we are even more passionate about our fantastic community of supporters who are inspired by and value our venue and its arts programme.
In the wake of losing our Arts Council core funding from April 2012, and in a time of economic austerity, we will be relying more than ever on the support of those who time and again demonstrate that they love Quay.
If you ♥ Quay then you can show your support by...
Each gift you make, at every level, will have a direct impact on our work. You can:
- Place a donation in any of the ♥Quay donations boxes around our venue or via our JustTextGiving service (Text QUAY00 £10 to 70070 and we receive 100% of your money).
- Purchase a ticket to an event and voluntarily donate a £1 ♥Quay Levy. Gift Aid the donation and increase the value of your gift.
- Remember us in your will. For more details on how to do this contact Jo Cooke, Finance Manager: 01983 822490 or email@example.com
We believe in involving people in what we do and encouraging a sense of engagement and community. You can:
- Volunteer! Volunteer time is worth thousands of pounds to us; offering your time makes a big difference and is a rewarding and enjoyable experience.
- Keep up to date with what is happening at Quay Arts by joining us on Facebook, Twitter and via this website.
Find out more from those already involved at Quay Arts by reading the most recent Love Quay Profile.