As a Level 3 Events Assistant Apprentice you will support the work of both Quay Arts and Ventnor Exchange, with the delivery of a range of events through from planning to delivery to evaluation.
The role will include the following:
- Assist with the organisation of a variety of events, including inception, budgeting, project planning, facilitation and evaluation
- Support the production and implementation of event marketing plans
- Assist with the production of print materials, publications, reports and evaluation documentation
- Working with teams from across the organisation to ensure relevant and timely communications in relation to events and training
- Help gather statistical information on events and activities, and contribute to evaluation reports
- Attend a diversity of events, providing registration, catering and event management support
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies, including health and safety, safeguarding and equal opportunities
- Act as a member of the team, playing an active role in organisation-wide activities
- Assisting with social media and email marketing campaigns – developing ideas for website content with relevant event details
- Maintaining website and social media channels with event and organisation information
For more information and to APPLY please click here!