Technical specifications for productions at Quay Arts
The seating in the Anthony Minghella Theatre is retractable to provide a studio space. The floor is wooden sprung. The stage has a white cyclorama and black full width tabs at the rear, and adjustable side masking. There is limited wing space, however a store room stage left can be used as extra wing space.
With the raked seating unit fully extended, there are 115 seats and approx 5m stage depth (to back tabs). An extra front row of floor-level seats is normally present, increasing audience capacity to 134.
- 72 Strand LD90 dimmers controlled by a Strand GSX console (125 ch DMX, 24 subs, 200cues)
- 10 x Strand Cantata fresnel with barndoors (1200w)
- 12 x Strand Quartet fresnel with barndoors (650w)
- 6 x CCT Minuet fresnel with barndoors (650w)
- 1 x Minuet profile (650w)
- 6 x Strand Prelude 16/30 profile (650w)
- 2 x Strand Prelude 28/40 profile (650w)
- 1 x iris for Prelude 4 x Strand Coda 500/3 cyc flood (3 x 500w)
- 4 x Source4 PAR with lenses (575w)
- Gobo holders for Prelude (size B), gel frames, basic gel stock.
- 6 x 4m boom bar + 12 x boom arm
- Sound control is via an Allen & Heath GL2200 console (24/4/2, 6 aux)
- Front of house PA – Yamaha P3500 amplifier + Community CSX35-S2 speakers
- Stage monitors – Crest Audio VS 650/450 amplifiers + Behringer F1220 wedges (4)
- 2 x Technics CD player with auto cue
- Sony MiniDisk recorder
- Pioneer multi-region DVD player
- Samsung multi-standard VHS recorder
- Sanyo XGA LCD projector
- 4m x 3m cinema screen (can be masked according to projection format)
- 3 x Shure SM57 instrument mic
- 2 x AKG D880 vocal mic
- 2 x AKG D770 instrument mic
- 1 x AKG D550 bass instrument/kick drum mic
- 1 x AKG C1000S condenser mic
- 4 x DI box
- 3 x short boom stand
For further information, charges and to check availability please contact any of our reception team on (+44) 1983 822490.